Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Tires

Wednesdays are our on the go days.  They are a little crazy.  Today was going as normal when I heard a loud sound above the very loud Logan screaming.  I pulled over and got out of the car to check it out.  I heard the lovely hiss of air coming out of our tire.  The same tire we had patched a couple of months ago.  Awesome. So I called Brian.  He was going to come put the spare in.  I decided to scratch therapy for Logan.  Which resulted in a meltdown by him.  Totally warranted because I said we were going to therapy approximately 50 times trying to get everyone out the door.  I called Brian back telling him I thought I could pick Izzy's BFF up from school and then head over to the tire place on the leaky tire.  He said no.  So I picked up the BFF (tire looked ok).  Picked up the mail (tire low, but still ok) and came home 0.18 miles later and the tire was 100 % flat.  Glad Brian was on his way home.  Brian got the spare on and looked online for tire prices.  Found the ones he wanted (honestly we are a couple thousand miles overdue on new tires) and drive over with Logan to get them installed.  The tire actually had a completely new issue .  Somehow a very large pin type of thing was lodged through the tire and went out through the tire side wall.  Crazy!

This left me with enough time to get Izzy's BFF's mom a lasagna (pioneer woman-soooo good) and take the girls to dance.  Since I didn't have Logan with me I was able to watch a little.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment