Thursday, January 30, 2014

Can you believe it?!

So I haven't had creamer in my coffee for over two weeks.  This is huge!  Just skim milk.  Not surprisingly my coffee consumption has been cut in half.  Not sure if I'll stick with it because coffe without my delicious coffee mate just isn't the same.  *this lack of cream does not extent to Starbucks coffee.*. Although I've only had one coffee at Starbucks in the past 2 weeks.  Progress!

The kiddos had another 'ice day' on Tuesday. 
Hot chocolate!
It's supposed to be 74 degrees here tomorrow!

 Brian headed in to work early just as the 'wintry mix' was starting and apparently barely made it.  Almost 300 wrecks!  It was fine by the drive home.  Nice bonus was the lack of traffic.  Check this out:
Usually at 5:30pm that would be mostly red and black!

Brian continues to work incredibly long hours.  He got an hour and a half of sleep  Tuesday night.  I guess he was awake and on a roll so after a nap from 10-11pm he worked until 4:30am.  And then I woke him up to get to my 5:30am spin class.  Oops.  I think he needs the weekend to catch up on sleep.

Kids are doing fine.  Isabel has show and tell today.  We also got little red envelopes, fake coins and stickers to pass out at school for Chinese New Year.   Izzy stuffed the envelopes herself!

There is a 'frozen' sing along this weekend that we might take Isabel to.  She knows all of the words to all of the songs.  It's pretty cute.  I need to take some video.

No comments:

Post a Comment