Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lazy Saturday

Last night a good friend came over and we had dinner and chatted.  Brian was home by 6:30pm!  After solo bath times and Brian seeing the kids for a total of like an hour all week it was nice to have him back!  Nice to chat and relax with a friend while someone else deals with bath/bed!

Today we've done a bunch of nothing.  Brian took the kids to the park and I should really clean, but I just want to read a little.  I used to read all the time, but the last few years I've been turning to TV at night to unwind.  I love TV.

On another random note I can barely walk today.  My calves are so darn sore from doing an Insanity video on Thursday.  I took an Epsom soak today to try and get some relief.

I pre ordered this on Amazon.
Someone is going to be very happy in March!  They don't charge you until the order ships and there is a low price guarantee.  Love Amazon!
I had to do a lash shot of Izzy since I did one of Logan.  They have ridiculous lashes.
Trying to hula hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment