Sunday, October 18, 2015

Clean clean clean

It started out with me wanting to clean the car out.  I'm driving for Meals on Wheels tomorrow and the car was a mess.  It ended with a complete detail and a garage clean out.  Still not done with the garage, but we are making progress.  Didn't get the front door polyurethane'd yet.  I'm also itching to restrain the stairway banister.  One thing at a time.  This week is really busy again, so won't get started on that soon.

At least the car is clean and smells great!  I love that feeling.

Brian took Isabel to see Hotel Transalvania 2.  She's been begging to see it since it came out.  I have the (hopefully) awesome dinner in the crock pot.  There is a lot of prep time before it will be done, so I volunteered to stay home with Logan.  I hope it tastes as good as its smelling!

Mr.  Sticky is feeling better today.  No fever.  Good news.  His sonicare toothbrush came today.  I'm excited to try it out tonight!

Brian also got the temporary screen uproar I purchased on Groupon about 6 months ago.  


Logan is fascinated with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment