Saturday, October 17, 2015

Strep AGAIN

This poor little boy has strep again.  😢
Again, so glad our pediatrician's office has weekend/night hours.  We even saw our regular pedi today.  This time no puking, but high fevers.  I really hate high fever.  Logan is super super lethargic.  It came in very suddenly.  We were having a really really hard time at ABA yesterday and I just told his therapist that he was either too tired or not feeling well and that we needed to end early.  He was clearly miserable.  A couple of hours later he spiked a high fever.  Anyway, now we have a different antibiotic and hopefully little dude will be better fast.
Icee while waiting on medicine at Target.  I decided to stop using Walgreens except for after hours emergencies.  They are consistently terrible.  I'm not the only one who has had serious problems with our local Walgreens.  I'm not sure what the deal is, but there are always super long wait times and rude employees.  I finally had it today trying to pick up a rx for Isabel and just left and called Target to get it transferred over there.

Isabel had a good soccer game this morning.  Brian took her while I was at the doctor with Logan.  She always looks forward to seeing her buddies on Saturday!

I'm trying a (hopefully) amazing crock pot recipe tomorrow.  I'll post the recipe of it turns out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment