Friday, October 2, 2015

Yep, I did


I sent Sir Pukes a lot to school today.  His pedi said it's ok since he didn't have a fever and had 3 doses of antibiotics.  So I sent him to school.  He had a great day!  He had part of his speech evaluation.  They are 'very concerned.'  No shit.

Izzy had been 'looking forward' to her flu shot all week.  I'm not kidding.  I had to reschedule it from yesterday to today and she was disappointed.  I think she was just trying to psych herself up.  About 3 seconds before go time she looked at me with big tears and said she didn't want to do it.  Poor thing.  We held hands and she looked at the ceiling and it was over quickly.  She got 3 toy tokens, so she was happy.  She did walk out of the office with this absolutely increadibly ridiculous limp.  I was quite amused.  She claimed she couldn't walk.  We went to Target afterwards and she somehow miraculously regained her ability to walk without a major limp when I said she could get an icee.


No comments:

Post a Comment