Monday, October 5, 2015

Going around the house

Logan has decided to share his bug with me and Brian.  Luckily it seems like it's just a 24 hour thing.  I was totally down for the count yesterday and Brian came home from work about 10am and has been in bed since.  I guess Isabel is next?

Today we have speech, soccer and 2 hours of ABA.  Lord help me.  Last week I totally spaced on speech and just forgot.  I never do that!  They were very kind about the no-show.  I got Logan's new evaluation from the private speech eval.  Lots of room to grow.

I have Logan's parent teacher conference tomorrow and Isabel's is on Wednesday. I'm excited to see what Isabel's DRA is.  I have no clue where she is right now.  They haven't assigned books or reading groups yep.

This weekend Isabel killed it at soccer!  She scored 7 goals and just played great!  She had a fun time.  I had fun watching her!  Poor Brian had to go get snacks for after the game.  I forgot we were signed up this week.


Sunday Brian took the kids to the playground Sunday and they both climbed up to the spider web.
Last night Logan somehow put thinking putty in his hair.  Oh my.  It was a huge mess.
He is now sporting a few bald spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment