Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Confession time

Brian went to LA to visit his brother and sister in-law last weekend for 4 days.  It was a much needed and deserved little break for him.  He got to see the USMNT lose to Mexico in a sold out Rose Bowl!  Amazing!  Anyway before he left I made a Costco run and on a whim bought a bag of dark chocolate covered dried figs.  That is all I ate for 2 of those 4 days.  Yum.  No regrets.
I took a nice, long shower today and then thought 'what the hell, I'm going to take a nap.'  It was noon.  I set my phone alarm for 2pm 'just in case' I slept that long.  I was fully expecting to wake up around 12:30.  Um, yeah.  I woke up at 1:45pm.  It was glorious. 
I've been having lovely passive-aggressive interactions with my friend in the front office all week.  It's so awesome coming in to 'work' for your volunteer 'job' 2.5 hours regularly and having her give me the side eye.
Yep, still me!  Can't scare me off!  Hahaha!  Going in tomorrow to help a friend too!  Sucker.

We have Logan's annual ARD next week.  It's the big one ya'll!  BIG ONE!  We will have a pre-ARD to go over everything prior to the actual ARD.  Wanna know a secret?  We have a secret weapon whose identity shall remain anonymous.


Other confessions?  When someone emails me about a 'problem' and I have some kick-ass responses (because 99% of the problems are YOU DIDN'T READ THE EMAIL/HANDOUT) I sort of want to gloat.  Sort of.





No comments:

Post a Comment