Friday, October 9, 2015

Track and Field

Today we had the annual track and field event at the school.  I was with Logan from 9-11:15am and then Isabel from 11:15-2:30pm.  It was a long day, but a lot of fun and it went by really quickly.  I just wish I would have thought to pack a lunch or something.  I was starving!

Logan did really well.  He participated in almost everything and seemed to have fun.  The last station was where they could buy snacks and little tokens (junk) with their prepaid debit cards.  After the last station Logan wanted to go home.  I think all of the kids were tired.

Isabel had a great time.  Always always always has to be first in line, first for everything.  She had a blast.
Girls team plotting their strategy at a 'team meeting'. So funny.
Girls vs boys.
New shark slippers
Beauty parlor

No comments:

Post a Comment