Friday, September 21, 2012

Babysitter!

I completely forgot that we had a babysitter scheduled to come tonight for a couple of hours while Brian and I went to dinner. She emailed me about it this week and I was about to cancel, but decided to go ahead with it. We've been trying to schedule something with her for 6 weeks. Since we were just going to be about a mile away I figured it was ok. I have her the run down on izzy and she was super attentive and asked all the right questions. She's an elementary education major and works in the nursery at our old church in kingwood in the summer. She also came highly recommended. I was gone about an hour and when we got home izzy didn't want her to leave! Success! She said logan did fine too.

Brian and I had a little miscommunication and instead of him meeting me at the restaurant he came to the house after I had already left. Logan got upset again. Oops. She said he was ok after a little bit. I think school is really helping him with the separation anxiety.

Isabel continues to do well. We've had ozone alerts the past couple of days, so I've really tried to keep her inside. It's hard with the weather being nicer, but she was wheezing a little bit after being outside at preschool on Thursday, so I will be paying close attention to the watches on the future. We go back to see Dr. Frank on Tuesday.

We had playgroup over here today. Nothing like having 5 toddlers over! It was fun, but loud!

Here they are watching 'Finding Nemo' tonight. Logan is in his old man PJ's. We may try to go see Finding Nemo in the theater tomorrow. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment