Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Friday Friday!

Nothing new to report today. Logan has been doing great with potty training except he has this strange thing where he likes to have massive nasty poops in his booster seat while eating. Wednesday it was so unbelievably gross and he was down and running around before I realized what happened and there was poop flying out of his shorts as he ran around the house. Then tank started eating it. I almost puked. I put him in the shower and hosed him off. Same thing happened today except I caught on yo his game and managed to minimize the grossness to the booster and shower.

We had swim lessons this morning and izzy was the only student. Yay for private lessons, but apparently the only other kid enrolled switched classes and now we have to find another time. Nothing else works for us, so they're going to try and recruit some people to switch into her class. Isabel has made so much progress that I would hate for her to stop classes. Today she floated on her back independently for the entire ABC song!

Tomorrow is the first Aggie game of the season! Woohoo! So excited. I will try to post a video of Logan saying Gig 'em Aggies! It is the cutest thing ever. Oh, we're having friends over tomorrow too. Yay!

Some pictures with my short little napper while his sister still sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment