Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What do you do with all of your free time now?

I've been getting this question all the time.  I guess having approximately 3.5 hours twice a week is a lot of free time?  Hey, I'll take even 30 minutes, but it's not that much free time.  It does feel great to get a break after almost 4 years of taking care of a little one all day every day.  Here's what I did today.  Drop off took about 30 minutes.  Logan has figured out that if he takes 20 minutes to potty before I leave that it delays my departure.  I got home from drop off around 9:45am, jumped on the treadmill and did a little over 5 miles.  I did some online banking and hit the shower.  After the shower I had breakfast and checked email/facebooked for about 10-15 minutes.  I then tackled my closet.  I emptied 3 large trash bags of clothes and 1 large bag of trash.  I loaded up the clothes and took them to Goodwill.  After Goodwill I had 30 minutes to race around the grocery store before pick up.  Yep, that was it.  Don't get me wrong, I've been anxious to get the closet slaying done for weeks, so I'm so so glad it finally got done.  Now I just have 5 more closets to take care of.  I thought I would really enjoy not setting my alarm for 4:35am to workout on Tuesday/Thursday, but I realized that I think I would rather have the time I 'wasted' on the treadmill while the kids are at school back to do other things.  Well, maybe not.  I didn't get to bed until well after midnight last night and the thought of a pre 5am wakeup call was pretty gross.  I had craft night with MOMS club last night and you know how us (wannabe) craftly moms can get.

We finally got our replacement dishwasher installed yesterday.  *slow clap*

Tomorrow Logan has his appointment with the allergist to hopefully do a peanut skin test.  I took him in for bloodwork about 2 weeks ago so hopefully that was ok and we can actually do the skin test.  I really really really hope he doesn't have a nut allergy.  He's been doing awesome with potty training at school, but it seems like he likes to take big craps in his pants for me.  Blech.

Logan was supposed to have picture today and Izzy was having hers on Thursday.  Apparently they're going to do them both Thursday.  I'm excited about that!  Hopefully they'll be cute!  So nice that they can do them together.  Isabel and Logan accidentally coordinated today, so I'm going to put them in the exact same outfits on Thursday for pictures.  Logan looked super cute.  Of course I had to change him with his daily pants-pooping, so I didn't get any pictures of them.  Here they are in completely different outfits from what they wore to school.  Still cute though!


Oh, I also put Isabel in her stockings up and the ghost. He didn't last too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment