Thursday, September 20, 2012

Peppermint mocha

Usually I hate flavored coffee creamers. Like really hate. I don't really like flavored coffee either. I like a nice bold blend with regular fat free coffemate. So I bought this creamer yesterday and love it. It's like christmas in a cup. Not what I want in the early morning, but perfect for my afternoon cups.

Don't you like the double picture? I kept with the self portraits and wanted to show off my newish shirt. I got so many compliments on it today at the gym. Especially the back. It's twisted with a bow. Really cute. It's from an Etsy store called 'ruffles with love'. They have one that says 'no coffee no workee' that I love.

And finally no post would be complete without some kid pictures. Here they are watching 'The Lorax.'. Again. Izzy is doing well. We're hosting playgroup tomorrow so need to finish cleaning.

Again, blogger is publishing he pictures in a seemingly random order. Since I usually post from my phone this isn't getting fixed anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment